5 months ago
Our client is a recognised market leader in nursing, domiciliary, social and personal care. They pride themselves on their professional and discreet service with their staff applying their 4 Cs: Compassion, Collaboration, Competence, Commitment.
Position: Human Resources Manager
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 08.30 to 17.30 or 09.00 to 18.00
Salary: £40-60k (open to negotiation for the right candidate)
About the role:
They currently have an exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join a prestigious Private Healthcare company. Reporting to the Managing Director the successful candidate will be the primary contact for all HR queries. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody looking to progress in their HR career.
- Maintaining a detailed and up-to-date level of HR practices as well as an excellent knowledge of employment law and employee relations.
- Advising managers and employees on HR policies, processes, employment legislation, updates & development of GDPR policies etc.
- Working alongside all departments to coordinate the training, learning and development practices.
- To line manage the HR administrator and Payroll / Finance administrator and Executive assistant to the Managing Director.
- Ensuring all HR documents and databases (including employee files) are accurate, regularly reviewed, updated and filed away correctly. This includes employee personal details, change of job titles, reports and amending records within the requirements of the 2018 GDPR regulations.
- Manage the performance management processes for office staff
- Manage informal and formal employee relations including dispute resolutions, disciplinary matters, grievances, absence, family leave, retirement and redundancy.
- Running weekly / monthly payroll in the absence of the payroll administrator.
- Proven relevant experience in HR and compliance preferably within in Domiciliary care setting willing to apply their skill set to broader issues as the need arises.
- This is a stand-alone HR management role and your experience should reflect your capability in this setting.
- You should be CIPD level 5 qualified or above.
In addition, they expect that you'll be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working in a HR department.
- Good knowledge of CQC regulations.
- Excellent administration and organisation skills.
- High attention to detail with an ability to achieve efficient high accuracy.
- Stakeholder Management, ability to work with a variety of different people across the business.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
You may have experience of the following: HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, HR Executive, Human Resources Executive, HR Consultant, Human Resources Consultant, CIPD etc
28 days ago
only 1 hours until close
13 days ago
only 1 hours until close
12 days ago
only 2 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close