My client, a well-known not for profit organisation is looking for a HR Manager to join their growing business. The HR Manager will be responsible for 40 employees across two subsidiaries of the organisation and will work closely with key stakeholders on a basis.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Employee relations: provide advice and guidance to managers and employees on ER matters, manage trade union relationships, conduct exit interviews, contribute to engagement strategy
- Manage and administer company payroll
- Work closely with middle management to ensure the performance management system reflects the goals of the organisation.
- Manage training schemes in line with company learning and development strategy.
- Work closely with management on company recruitment preparing adverts, working on candidate shortlists and maintaining communication between the candidate and organisation.
- Regularly review policies and procedures to ensure they are in line with those of the wider organisation.
- Manage two direct reports ensuring all work is at a high standard, providing ongoing development and supervision.
- Coordinating Health and Safety inductions to new starters.
- Educated to degree level
- CIPD qualified
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR systems
- Experience within a similar organisation
- The ability to juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written, numerical and verbal skills.
- The ability to manage good relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong work ethic.
- educated to masters' level
- Good knowledge of payroll systems
- Experience administering payroll and pensions.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Hope - email@example.com /