Area HR Manager (Central London)
London, £45,000 - £55,000
Our client, a leading retailer, are looking for a top drawer HR Manager to join them at their London based flagship store.
This role is a great opportunity to join a vibrant team at a time of exciting growth, directly supporting the different store functions and senior business leaders. You will partner with them to plan and support strategies, as well as driving change and adding value to the business culture.
- Partner with senior stakeholders to assess needs and implement HR value add intiatives
- Work alongside the Leadership team to challenge and engage, whilst driving innovation and excellence within HR
- Add value to the employee experience
- Work on ad-hoc value add projects dependent on business requirements
- Support the delivery of organisational change initiatives
- Deliver the core people cycle across Talent and Engagement
- Provide guidance in specific ER issues
- Lead an ER caseload
- Deliver developmental workshops to managers across the location
- A clear and demonstrable background of success within the HR Generalist space at BP or Manager level
- Ideally experience within a fast paced business, retail, FMCG or Fashion specific business.
- Experience across change management and implementing cutting edge people and culture intiatives
- Experience driving a high performing culture
If this role sounds like it could be of interest, please email Adam at -******* or call--******