Annapurna have partnered with a global energy company who are looking for a HR Manager to join the UK division of the business.
The HR Manager will report to the UK HR Director and support on the full generalist function.
- Day-to-day HR support to the UK business on performance management, reporting/analytics, employee relations, talent acquisition, salary/bonus planning, on-boarding and off-boarding and employee engagement.
- Implementation of a new HRIS.
- Coach and develop managers.
- Champion company values in an effort to promote a positive, collaborative, respectful, and engaging work environment.
- Collaborate with the HR Director to identify and implement projects that will develop and engage employees throughout their career life-cycle
The UK division of the business will be going through a large scale change project in 2020 and the ideal candidate will have experience in a change environment and able to drive it in a positive manner.
- Experience in a UK based HR generalist role in a similar sector (ideally energy or manufacturing).
- Degree or CIPD qualified
- Approximately 5 years experience
- Ability to establish trust and work effectively with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to implement and drive change in the business
- Must be willing to travel for work related business as necessary.
For more information, please contact Kathryn on -*******