Annapurna have recently partnered with a major communications agency that operates in over 16 countries globally.
They're looking for an immediately available HR Manager to cover the UK function of their business, based in their global HQ in London.
The ideal person will have some significant management experience, including line management of juniors.
This key hire will focus on the business culture, performance management and employee relations across a client group of just under 200 people.
- Supporting HRD and senior management team on key projects and initiatives
- Partnering with managers on performance evaluation, succession planning - facilitation of performance reviews
- Identifying and assessing needs for training and development
- Advise and support line managers on ER casework
- Manage all employee change and TUPE
- Drafting and ensuring that policies and procedures reflect the current UK employment law.
- CIPD qualification desired
- Experience in creative or comms industry
- Previous HR management experience in highly commercial and fast-pace environments
- Line management experience
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with a diverse range of people
If you're interested, get in touch with Nick Howell at email@example.com