London, £65,000 - £75,000 plus 35% Bonus & Benefits
Our client, an exciting and growing young energy business, are looking to hire an accomplished HR Manager to join them in their London HQ.
This role will report directly to the Head of HR and join a small but highly able HR team to deliver a true generalist offering to the business internationally.
- Lead and deliver on all HR Project activity
- Work with an external supplier and aid the delivery of the internal payroll process. Preparing payroll statements, working with finance and checking data
- Work with a varied stakeholder base of senior London personnel and ex-pats on all HR matters
- Senior level Employee-Relations activity
- Support Talent Acquisition as required
- Take charge of all required transactional HR activities from contracts, work permits, inductions etc
- Demonstrable and successful HR background with some experience of working for an oil and gas operator.
- University degree educated, CIPD qualification desirable
- Some compensation and benefits and payroll experience required
- Strong knowledge of UK labour law
- International experience, or experience working with expatriated communities
- Strong organisation and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity with a rapidly growing business which will offer a great developmental pathway. Please contact Craig onor