Job title: HR Manager
Location: Canary Wharf, London
Full Time / Part Time: Part Time
Flexible Working Arrangements? Yes
We are a rapidly growing outsourced services business, with over 50 staff globally. Our core team provide outsourced services to the global Investment Banking community, are complimented by Change and Technology and Professional Services teams. Headquartered in London, we also have offices in New York, Frankfurt & Northern England.
Our core mission is to enable our clients to transform and simplify their operations, reduce their costs and adopt innovative business models and technologies, whilst ensuring compliance with their key regulatory obligations. We count many of the world’s most recognisable global investment banks as our clients.
Reporting directly to the ExCo, we are seeking a Human Resources Manager. The successful candidate will drive the establishment of a robust function covering all aspects of HR and Recruitment for the business, including:
· Management of the HR function, providing support and guidance to the management team and line managers;
· Employee Learning & Development;
· Performance Management;
· Employee Engagement;
· Benefits, Incentives & Pension;
· Compensation Review;
· Well-being and stress management; and
· Ownership of HR Policies and Employee Handbook.
· Extensive experience in all aspects of HR;
· Experience in a Professional Services firm;
· Excellent relationship building and communication skills with employees of all levels;
· Ability to positively challenge and influence managers within the business and partner them in delivering business results.
· Degree level educated or educational equivalent;
· CIPD qualification.