about 1 month ago
You will join our client as a Human Resources Manager responsible for supporting the operational teams and other business units in HR-related matters such as induction, absence management, disciplinaries and performance management.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Working with the HR Director on the design and implementation of HR processes.
- Managing the TUPE process when new contracts are secured; this may involve some redeployment of staff in addition to engaging new people through the transfer process.
- Providing qualified HR support to the management teams in an advisory capacity.
- Policy development and ensuring the department is compliant with ISO9001 standards.
- Some general office management duties will be required, in addition to the management of our clients benefits scheme.
- Overall, you should be able to provide expert support to teams, drive the development and improvement of the department and be an important part of their continued growth.
HR Manager Requirements:
A qualified, experienced HR professional with a minimum of a level 5 CIPD accredited qualification in HR or HR Management. In addition, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Sound technical HR Knowledge, particularly employment law, ACAS guidelines etc.
- Strong awareness of up-to-date developments within HR.
- A creative and forward-thinking approach to policy development; Our client prides itself on its ‘family feel’ and progressive culture. You should be an enabler of ongoing change.
- Resilience and proactivity; It's a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrable experience of performance management and supporting business units in getting the best out of their people.
This is a busy, demanding role; you should be comfortable working across a range of stakeholders in a multi-site, outsourced environment Travel between different office locations will be required.
About our client:
They're a fast-growth, award-winning business employing over 300 people across 4 sites in the UK and a small team in Gothenburg, Sweden. The business in engages in Business Process Outsourcing, providing IT and people-based services to the Automotive Industry. They're proud to work with a growing and increasingly broad client-base, covering major, global car manufacturers including BMW, PSA Groupe, Volkswagen Group and Hyundai in addition to major leasing companies.
The majority of their workforce is engaged in Business to Business work, however they have recently expanded their services to include 2 major Business to Consumer contact centres with Kia Motors and Honda.
Due to the growth of the business, and the increased complexity of our service offerings, they require a CIPD qualified and experienced HR Manager.
Location: Milton Keynes, MK5 8NA
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 35 hours per week
Salary: Up to £40,000 plus excellent benefits
Benefits: Healthcare, pension, Health Allowance
You may have experience of the following: Human Resources Manager, HR Manager, Human Resources Officer, HR Officer, Human Resources Generalist, HR Generalist, Human Resources Executive, HR Executive, Human Resources Business Partner, HR Business Partner, HRBP, etc.