16 days ago
The main focus of the job is to oversee and run the HR department and advise operations managers on employee relations and other HR processes.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
• Ensure investigations, disciplinary and grievance, attendance and performance matters are handled promptly, effectively and following company procedures, ACAS best practice and legal requirements.
• Give advice or aid operations managers in disciplinary/grievance procedure, including formatting letters and advising on best course of action.
• Assisting in PQQ´s, tender documentation and preparation of tender presentations.
• Responsible for maintenance and updating of HR policies and procedures.
• Overseeing and managing incoming and outgoing TUPE processes.
• Managing redundancy processes.
• Responsible for creating new policies, procedures and documents as and when required by Managing Director.
• Manage GDPR queries, training, policies and data subject access requests.
HR Manager Requirements:
• Must be at least level 5 CIPD qualified or equivalent.
• Must have extensive experience in advising on ER cases, TUPE processes and redundancies.
• Trade union experience is preferred.
• Degree educated in business or HR area is preferred.
• Strong organisation skills essential.
• Must be a team player, resilient and have strong communication skills.
• Must be confidential and discreet.
• Must be willing to travel to various UK sites when required.
• Must have UK driving licence.
• Must pass a successful DBS and background check due to nature of clients.
About the company:
Our client is a family-run, international company. As a provider of integrated facility management services they have been a competent partner for the real estate, aviation and transport industry for more than 40 years. Our client is the wholly owned UK subsidiary of the group. It was incorporated in 2006 and is based in High Wycombe with contracts throughout the UK. The company wishes to expand and strengthen their management team to the considerable success that it has achieved to date and build a stronger profile in the UK market.
Location: High Wycombe, HP13 6EQ
Hours: Full Time, Permanent, 40 hours per week
Salary: £38,000 to £40,000 per annum depending on experience
Benefits: free parking, employee discount platform, free tea and coffee in the office.
You may have experience of the following: Human Resources Manager, HR Manager, Human Resources Officer, HR Officer, Human Resources Generalist, HR Generalist, Human Resources Executive, HR Executive, Human Resources Business Partner, HR Business Partner, HRBP, etc.