about 1 month ago
This is a remarkable time to be joining their organisation as they focus on their growth and expansion in delivering world class Nursing and Care.
THey are a recognised market leader in nursing, domiciliary, social and personal care. They pride themselves on their professional and discreet service with their staff applying their 4 Cs; Compassion, Collaboration, Competence and Commitment.
They are looking for a new Human Resources Manager
HR Manager Responsibilities:
• Drive recognition across the company to ensure a culture of reward and recognition.
• Ensure operational and compliance excellence in all HR activities, processes and transactions.
• Providing advice on principles and detail of employment legislation and good practice.
• Provide insight to shape the requirements in areas such as management development, reward and recognition to become an employer of choice.
• Point of escalation for Managers on all HR activities including ER, talent management, succession and resource planning.
• Handling formal grievance and disciplinary process and appeals.
• Manage and update the Training Policy in line with Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014: Regulation 18.
• Management and tracking of all training requirements across the organisation including the design and delivery of training and development programmes.
• Design and delivery of the overall company HR plan including change agenda.
• Develop and implement strategies for engagement of employees and cultural development.
• Manage and report on HR Metrics and People KPIs to measure the quality and efficiency of a range of measures to ensure stability, performance and employee satisfaction.
HR Manager Requirements:
To be successful in this role you will have a demonstrated background in people focussed activites. You will be comfortable creating and implementing a people plan with a focus of increasing our opportunities to be an employer of choice.
You will thrive on providing internal opportunities to grow our own talent and proactively manage performance, you will be someone who can confidently demonstrate effective leadership whilst working with a collaborative approach in all areas.
• Practical knowledge of employment law and best practice.
• CIPD qualification.
• Proven experience in generalist HR and people development within a change management environment.
• Provision of expert advice and guidance to line management on all areas of HR ensuring compliance with company policies and legislation.
• Proven track record of successfully designing and rolling out processes, policies and procedures.
About their organisation:
For over 20 years our client has been recognised by doctors, consultants and clients for exceptionally high professional standards and 24/7 support. Now driving an exciting partnership to provide on-site healthcare within a unique new complex of 5-star luxury London apartments.
Location: Kensington, London
Type: Full Time, Permanent
You may have experience of the following: HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, HR Executive, Human Resources Executive, HR Consultant, Human Resources Consultant, CIPD, Nursing, Domiciliary Care, Social Care, Healthcare, etc.