**** Experience within a Tech/ IT/ or Data Business is essential - the business are on a growth trajectory to increase headcount by 100% in the next 12 months.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join the existing leadership team in delivering the people agenda. You will be working closely with a highly motivated and inspriring HR Director to cover the full UK remit for the business.
You will have a broad remit across the spectrum of operational HR and the role will involve you building and streamlining processes across the employee life cycle to influence and drive employee engagement and a high performing culture. This role will have a particular focus on building a best in class HR function so we are looking for a candidate with experience, in an IT/ data/ tech business with structured policies/ procedures. As an indication of role, it would include the following areas of responsibility.
Experience supporting high performing teams and driving talent within that area would be great!
- Provide advice and assistance to employees on policies, procedures, legislation, and best practice.
- Ownership of the on-boarding process, including overseeing the generation of offer letters, contracts, reference checking and induction workshops.
- Ownership of the full employee lifecycle and recruitment
- Ensure the HR System data is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation at all times.
- Design, review and upkeep the Employee Handbook and Policies in line with our standards, values and current legislation.
- Responsibility for training programs for new recruits and on-going personal development including working with teams to develop internal training modules.
- Responsibility for all benefits including internal communication, review and annual renewal.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices in the organization.
- Drive and administer probationary reviews, annual salary reviews, performance improvement plans, disciplinary & grievance meetings.
As well as being friendly and approachable, we are looking for an experienced People Manager who has had considerable exposure to HR in a similar fast growth position/ start-up organisation. To be considered for this role you will need to have a demonstrable track record of hands on HR generalist duties.
- Strong generalist experience, within a similar industry
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Strong ER knowledge.
- Excellent eye for detail, you make sure all the t's are crossed and i's dotted.
- Advanced communications skills.
- Ability to work with key stakeholders with discretion and sensitivity across all levels of the business.
- Comfortable with a high degree of autonomy, responsibility, and commercial decision making.
- Experience of operating in a business with a high percentage of highly qualified professionals, and within technical research industries such as engineering, Pharma, Oil & Gas, preferred.
- Proactive, solutions based HR style.
- Current generalist experience and knowledge of employment law and best practice.
- Must be highly organised, flexible team player with excellent prioritisation and strong follow-up skills.
- Comfortable in a fast moving organisation and able to embrace change and put people at ease.
If you have successfully helped a small company with big global ambitions grow in the past, then we would love to hear your ideas. If you are working in a large company with broad experience but would like more ownership and stake in a business that you care about, we could be your next move.
Please contact me if this sounds like -*******