about 1 year ago
HR Manager - Change Management/Project Delivery Interim (minimum 12 month FTC)
Our Client, a prestigious, world leading public sector organisation are recruiting for a highly-experienced HR Change Management professional with substantial private sector experience.
You will be responsible for delivering on a highly complex change management project by advising leadership teams, senior management and project groups on how to interpret data gathered, in order to develop optimum service models for the organisation.
Main Duties include:
* Interpret vast amounts of data, sharing insights gained, presenting and sharing findings and being able to present and discuss this with a variety of different specialist department heads.
* Responsible for end to end project delivery from setting agenda right through to complete and final delivery.
* Develop a full lifecycle plan to illustrate the different stages and milestones set to be able to demonstrate your key objectives for the overall time frame of this project.
* Working with different departments (Finance, Technical and Shared Service) in order to review existing framework and ensure policies and procedures are robust.
* Supporting the wider HR capacity with the review of contractual obligations, job role analysis and definition, managing employee engagement and communication strategy to ensure complete inclusion.
* Being able to carry out research, internal and external, to consider options available whilst working in a fully autonomous position.
* Possess exceptional communication skills and be able to present findings to a variety of people at different levels and specialisms.
* Have previous experience of large change management projects and well developed HR experience.
* Be of an analytical mindset with the ability to interpret findings and implement results.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at (url removed)