Annapurna have partnered with a global technology business to find a HR Manager to support their EMEA business.
This role sits in the London office and reports to the EMEA HR Director and will provide both strategic and operational HR support in all key areas of HR.
Please note, a key focus of this role is ER and the successful candidate must have experience of working on ER cases in UK and Germany and/or France.
Duties & responsibilities
- Employee Relations - manage the relationship with Works Councils, Employee Representatives etc.
- Regulatory and Statutory Compliance for all employee related matters
- Employee engagement
- Benefits Management
- Driving performance management across the region
- Collaborate with and assist Business HR on specific projects
- Actively participating in the development of global employee policies and HRIS - to ensure regional flavor and requirements are met.
Graduate calibre with relevant HR qualifications.
The ideal Candidate will have :
- Experience of working in a fast paced, growing organisation
- Relevant European experience working with works councils in Germany and France and managing complex ER matters
- Relevant international experience in Europe.
- Excellent Communication skills - spoken and written communication skills in English and preferably German
For more information on this role, please contact Kathryn on email@example.com