My client, a global Consumer |Goods company based in West London is looking for a well-versed HR Manager/BP to join their dynamic and forward-thinking HR team and European business.
- Deliver quality HR operational support across assigned Business Units / Functions in partnership with business unit leaders, HR Director and where relevant, Global HR partners, in major technical HR areas including: Organisational Design & Development, Resource & Talent Planning, Learning & Development, Employee Relations, Performance & Reward, and Employee Engagement.
- Work in close partnership with management to prepare and implement HR plans aligned with the business objectives
- Contribute as a member of the Management Teams for the business units / functions of responsibility, to develop integrated people plans aligned with the business objectives
- Coach the local Management Team and Line Managers, driving and supporting leadership/management development in line with brand standards to enable strong leadership/management teams.
- Advise managers and provide guidance on HR policy and procedures
- Provide guidance to all employees (individual contributors and managers) in understanding main HR policies, processes and tools. Make sure all employees can access HR information and if necessary ensure training is in place to support them executing HR processes effectively.
- Design and deliver across HR projects and contribute to HR Projects as required
- Keep up to date with employment legislation (for defined markets)
- Work in partnership with myHR Services to ensure best in class employee experience.
- Support the development of effective local HR procedures and policies to reflect business aims and focus
Act as an ambassador for the brand, being the externally facing representative for HR for the market, and internally promoting company culture and values.