9 months ago
Elevation HR are excited to be recruiting a HR Manager for a leading manufacturing company based in Sheffield. My client is well established and is looking for their first dedicated HR Generalist to work closely with the COO and management teams to identify immediate and long term HR solutions. The company has a presence in both the US and Asia and the HR role will also support these sites therefore ad-hoc travel will be required.
A a newly created, stand-alone position; the role will require someone who has experience in all areas of HR including engagement, retention, succession planning, employee relations, recruitment, organisational development and leadership development & coaching and compliance.
The successful candidate will be required to understand the current HR status within the business and develop a 12-18 month HR roadmap in order to identify requirements to meet business objectives.
Elevation HR are looking to speak with HR Professionals with the following skills and experience:
- MCIPD qualified or equivalent
- Experience within an engineering, manufacturing or commercial environment
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing capability
- Excellent Employment Law knowledge
- HR Systems implementation capability
- Introduction of initiatives such as appraisals, recruitment, retention, succession planning etc.
- Previous experience in the development of culture and workforce
- International HR experience is desirable
Please note whilst this is a full time position, for the right person my client will consider part time or flexible working.
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on HR positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
HR Jobs or HR Recruitment