FMCG Connect is pleased to be working with an SME FMCG company, requiring a stand alone HR Manager to help assist with the needs of an ever growing company.
The HR Manager will be reporting directly into the MD and will have previously worked in a similar role.
- To ensure that the company HR operational policies and processes are adhered to and continually improved
- To assist in all activities concerning the sourcing & recruitment of staff, performance management, staff discipline and HR administration
- To coordinate and / or conduct departmental training and conduct new hire company orientation program.
- Implement corporate policies and procedures on incentives, bonuses and benefits.
- Continually assesses employee morale by analysing absenteeism and turnover records, lateness and resignations
- Coordinate employee wellness and safety programs
- Conduct needs analysis, develop, implement, and monitor training programs and materials in conjunction with the training manager
- Encourages a good standard of employee conduct and behaviour and coordinate disciplinary procedure as and when necessary
- Ensures appraisals are carried out for every employee every 12 months or as per management policy, and also reviews all appraisals and follows up on development needs, if required
- Assist in recruitment and hiring of employees
- Assists in developing and conducting management training on a variety of leadership and HR topics.
- Support operational efforts through proper staffing and training of associates
- Provide guidance to the leadership team regarding employee morale, employee relations, coaching, counselling and discipline
- Develops and maintains confidential departmental staff files, documents, pay scale details and/or other important databases.
- CIPD qualified, or part-qualified with several years proven experience in HR role
- Experience of working within a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Excellent working knowledge of UK employment law and its practical implementation
- Significant experience of managing the coordination and delivery of key HR Services
- Ability to prioritise and manage a number of tasks and projects running concurrently
- Strong process management skills with the ability to create and maintain processes