2 months ago
As a result of the impending retirement of our HR Manager we are now seeking a commercially astute, business focused & outcome orientated HR Manager / HR Business Partner to work as part of the senior management team within our business unit and drive the people agenda
SALARY: £ 40,000 - £50,000
BENEFITS: Company Car + Pension + 25 days holidays + statutory bank holidays
We are one of the world’s leading innovators and manufacturers of ultra-precision contact and non-contact surface and form metrology applications used extensively across a wide range of NextGen industries including: Formula 1, Automotive, Aerospace, Telecommunication Optics, Bearings, Broadcasting and Space technologies.
As a result of our current HR Manager retiring we now require a strong and dynamic HR Manager/HRBP to lead the HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-orientated, high performance culture with the emphasis on empowerment, quality, productivity, goal attainment and the ongoing development of a talented workforce.
This role will appeal to someone who wants to take complete ownership of the day-to-day hands-on HR function and have major input into influencing current and future business strategies.
* Chartered Membership of CIPD or another relevant qualification or commensurate experience
* Strategic HRBP background operating as a true commercial partner through the delivery of value added activity
* Ability to provide pragmatic and consistent advice and guidance on a broad range of generalist HR Management policies and procedures
* Ability to translate business strategy into clearly defined people plans
* Substantial experience of driving employee engagement initiatives
* Sound working knowledge of UK employment legislation and practical experience of applying this knowledge
* Outcome orientated with strong project management skills
* Highly developed stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to influence both the commercial and HR agenda
* Skilled at managing resistance to change and the expectations of senior managers
* Capable of providing senior management coaching, mentoring, guidance and training
A DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION WILL BE AVAILABLE TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES BUT IN BRIEF YOU WILL:
* Become a key and active member of the BU leadership team; contributing to and influencing the development and delivery of the unit’s people strategy, including building a strong succession planning and talent management agenda within the unit
* Work with the business areas to lead transformational change projects ensuring compliance with all legislation, policies and best practice
* Manage the Graduate Training and Apprenticeship Programmes including the administration of the Apprentice Levy
* Work as part of the wider Group HR teams (UK & USA) to deliver global corporate strategies and initiatives (GDPR, Cascade, etc.) into the BU
* Proactively use business metrics to help the BU deliver desired outcomes and objectives
* Act as an effective coach and guide to leaders on how to deliver business outputs, engage as employers, manage people and employee relations issues to build a high-performance based culture
* Support business leaders to develop their leadership skills and enable them to explore and challenge their thinking by acting as a critical friend
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: HR Manager, HRBP, HR Business Partner, Senior HRBP, Senior HR Business Partner, Strategic HR Business Partner, Lead HR Business Partner, Manufacturing.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Tracey FitzGerald quoting HR Manager / HR Business Partner reference TF1801-37 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
2 days ago
only 26 days until close