Job Title: HR & General Manager
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (Monday to Thursday 09.00 am - 17.30 pm. Fridays are 09.00 am to 17.00 pm)
The company was founded in 1998 and has consistently achieved steady growth in the UK, Europe and across the world. They sell their products in over 100 countries and across 5 continents. They have a diverse team of multilingual professionals winning exceptional sales globally.
Main Duties will include:
- Responsible for end to end recruitment - Preparing JDs, posting on job boards, screening incoming CVs, initial round of interviews, co-coordinating with the hiring manager.
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits.
- Prepare contracts and offer letters and termination paperwork, and process benefits, pension, paperwork and maintain the organization of all physical employee personnel files and maintain confidentiality.
- Schedule, and facilitate a smooth new hire on-boarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience.
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into NatWest Mentor and auditing for accuracy and compliance.
- Responsible for leave and attendance data, assist with payroll and UK pension contribution.
- Keep abreast of changes and communicate these changes with staff and with Payroll and Finance as needed
- HR Manager will be responsible to implement and take over complete ISO procedures including the External and Internal audit.
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters.
- Manage the day to day business operation and manage staff.
- Support with Procurement
- Hands-on experience to manage admin and accounts task.
- Willingness to learn and support accounts task as and when required
The skill-set required to be successful in this post include:
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or Master's degree in an HR discipline preferred.
- 5+ Years of experience
- Strong leadership and influence skills, and the ability to drive change
- Demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships with the management team and to coach and influence decision making of senior leaders
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Solid knowledge of HR strategies, practices and policies
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Human Resources Manager, HR Business Partner, Human Resources Analyst, Senior HR Advisor, Senior Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, Personnel Manager, HR Officer, Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources Consultant, HR Specialist, Senior HR Coordinator, Resourcing Specialist, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Talent Manager, HR Advisor may also be considered for this role.