Job Title: HR Manager
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
Location: Park Royal London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
The Company is one of the world's leading independent International Household Goods Moving companies. Working exclusively in the Corporate sector they relocate in excess of 5000 individual moves annually on a global basis. Widely recognised as a leader in the area of International Mobility. As a Company they have grown year on year and currently have a team of 50 employees. They are looking to expand further over the coming months.
The Human Resources Manager is a new standalone role to guide and manage the overall provision of Human Resources services, ensuring best practice and the ongoing development of a great work force. The position is part of the Senior Team and reports to the General Manager.
- Establish the HR Manager's role within the Company
- Liaise with the Management team to ascertain the recruitment needs of the business; arrange the placement of adverts and communicate with Employment Agencies and assist interviewing when required
- Prepare all starter information and be responsible for all areas of induction of new team members in partnership with Senior Team
- Ensure the HR Data base and administration is up to date
- Devise employment policies in line with current legislation and good practice
- Advise the Managers on Employment law issues, working with them in a pro-active way to avoid problems
- Supporting and/or leading any Grievance, Capability, Absence or Disciplinary processes when required
- Leading on Performance management and improvement in partnership with Senior Team
- Coaching managers on performance management and absence issues and processes
- Implement and maintain a relevant appraisal system
- Implement a learning & development framework in line with the training needs analysis
- Lead on and promote employee safety, welfare, wellness and health, in partnership with Senior Team
- Ensure compliance with Quality standards frameworks e.g. Best Company, Audits from agents and associations
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
- To provide strategic leadership for the HR function
The successful Candidate will have/ be:
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personal Development (CIPD)
- Substantial knowledge and experience in all aspects of HR
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and practices
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills
- The ability to lead and develop supervisors and managers involved in supporting HR
- Familiar with using Human Resources Information Systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills across multiple tasks
- Ability to work and think quickly
- Excellent organisational management skills
- Right to work in the UK
All applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS Check.
If you are interested in this role please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: HR Generalist, HR Business Partner, Human Resources Specialist, Human Resources Analyst, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, Senior HR Officer, HRBP, Human Resources Consultant may also be considered for this role.