My client, a growing FMCG company with a global foot print, has an exciting new role as HR Manager, based in London, and covering a global remit.
This is a fantastic time to join the team in a role where you can lead HR excellence and make a difference in a global environment.
You will deliver full generalist HR support across a broad range of stakeholders with some of your key areas of focus being; development of workforce and recruitment strategies, supporting leaders and development planning, the implementation of Talent Development System and managing aspects of their Employee Engagement process.
Although no direct reports you will have the support of an HR admin team and this reports into the Senior HRBP.
- At least 5 years HR generalist experience in a global organisation
- Must have expereince covering both a UK and international client group
- Experience in a commercial, consumer branded business or a similar industry to FMCG
- Solid Employee Relations experience
- Good track record in recruitment and performance management
- Able to operate and work well in a fast-paced, growing business
- Senior stakeholder management
- Able to be hands on as well as work at a strategic level
If you would like to apply to the role and have the above expereince, please send your CV across to Charlotte Todhunter - firstname.lastname@example.org