My client, a leading membership body with the largest foot print within the UK, has an exciting role as HR Manager to cover a maternity leaver, based in London, and covering a UK remit.
This is a fantastic time to join the team in a role where you can lead HR excellence and make a difference.
You will deliver full generalist HR support across a broad range of stakeholders with some of your key areas of focus being; development of workforce and recruitment strategies, supporting leaders and development planning, the implementation of Talent Development System and managing aspects of their Employee Engagement process.
You will have a direct report and the support of an HR Advisor with the wider HR team as support.
- At least 5 years HR generalist experience
- Solid Employee Relations experience
- Good track record in recruitment and performance management
- Able to operate and work well in a fast-paced, varied business
- Senior stakeholder management
- Able to be hands on as well as work at a strategic level
If you would like to apply to the role and have the above expereince, please send your CV across to Adam Purchase - email@example.com