HR Manager (Part Time)
Lancing, West Sussex
Our client is recruiting on behalf of a specialist adhesive product manufacturer that is one of Europe's leaders in this field. The company is now seeking an HR Manager to join them on a part time basis and drive excellence within the human resources function.
- Salary of c£40,000 pro rata (FTE)
- Negotiable and flexible part time hours (20-25 hours)
- 5.6 weeks’ holiday
- Statutory sick pay
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- Life assurance
- Health insurance
If you are an HR professional with CIPD membership looking for a chance to drive your career forward within a successful manufacturing organisation, this is the ideal role for you.
The company has a fine reputation for quality. Well known in the Lancing locality and surrounding areas, the company strives to ensure that employees feel valued and are well cared for in the workplace.
As an HR Manager, you will support human resource activities for the company.
Your main responsibilities will comprise managing absences, assisting with all aspects of recruitment and deputising for or supporting the Financial Director with payroll duties.
On request, you will also take on special projects, such as trialling IT systems and organising trainee development programmes.
Your specific activities will include:
- Recruitment activities, including communicating with agencies and candidates, screening applications and organising interviews
- Conducting return to work interviews, as well as possibly visiting absent employees
- Providing information and advice to employees
- Inducting new staff
- Maintaining HR records and providing data to managers
- Ensuring data and confidential information processing and protection is up to standard
To be considered for the role of HR Manager, you will need:
- At least five years’ general HR experience
- Extensive knowledge of UK employment regulations
- CIPD membership
Other organisations may call this role HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, ER Manager, HR Generalist, HR and Recruitment Manager or People Strategy Manager.
Please note this is a part-time role working 20-25 hours a week. The company are flexible on the exact hours/days and will discuss this at the interview stage.
The closing date for applications is Friday the 12th October 2018.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an HR Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.