12 months ago
Elevation HR are delighted to be recruiting for a HR Manager (Shared Services) for a high profile business based in Sheffield City Centre.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a continuously changing business as they look to continue their expansion. As HR Manager, the role will have responsibility for HR operations and shared services activity for a employee group of c1000. The role will have direct line management of a team of ER specialists and HR Administration and will be accountable for the output of this team to meet the requirements of the business. Alongside this you will work closely with the relevant Senior HR Business Partner to support on high level case management and ER activity.
You will need strong project management skills as you will be accountable for HR related projects including audits and process reviews as well as overseeing HR administration processes. A current aspect of the role is to review the HRIS system and make recommendations for improvements therefore some experience or interest in this area would be useful. You will also take ownership of the market leading employee benefits schemes ensuring effective administration and continuous development.
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Creating and maintaining a culture of exceptional service and maximising the HR contribution to the business
- Identifying best practices and successfully managing change
- Direct line management, coaching and strategic leadership of a team of HR Professionals
- Creating, maintaining and reviewing HR reporting
- Working with Payroll, Finance and the HR team to ensure the smooth running of payroll processes including benefits
- Leading on employee engagement activities and implementing change where possible
- Leading and delivering HR focused projects such as restructuring, succession planning, job evaluation and performance reviews
- Providing guidance in regards to all case management matters and directly leading in high level or complex cases
- Creating and reviewing company wide policies, processes and contractual correspondence
Elevation HR are keen to speak with candidates with the following skills & experience:
- Experience gained within HR Operations and/or HR shared services
- Strong generalist HR experience gained within fast paced, complex environments
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Management experience with the ability to provide strong leadership and direction to a HR team
- Strong Employee Relations knowledge and experience
- Demonstrable experience of designing new HR processes and continuous improvement of existing processes
- Excellent stakeholder and project management engagement skills
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of HR Professionals across all levels. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
-HR Jobs or HR Recruitment