If you think outside the box, inspire transformation and are solution oriented, then we invite you to join our team. At Orbium, we work with leading financial institutions to deliver results. Leverage your knowledge and skills for more business successes, take up the Orbium challenge.
The HR & Office Assistant will support the HR team and Management. This role will be on a 6 month fixed-term basis.
- Assisting with recruitment including; posting adverts, screening CVs, managing applications, organising interviews, conducting telephone interviews, using Social Media to search for candidates and liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Assisting the HR team with the processes surrounding new joiners; including drafting/sending out contractual correspondence and pre-employment references, inputting new starters information into the HR System, coordinating the probationary period process and managing reference requests.
- Assisting HR, and Management Teams with general administrative duties as and when required.
- Maintaining all HR documents, ensuring they are filed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Collating monthly expenses and assisting with finance requests.
- Supporting the HR team to ensure the Orbium office is well presented at all times and office supplies are up to date and sorting incoming and outgoing post.
- Supporting the HR team with additional ad hoc office duties.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business or a related discipline.
- Work experience ideally in professional services and HR.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an advanced level of written and spoken English. German and/or French language skills would be an asset.
- IT skills with experience with Microsoft Office 365.
- The ability to work under pressure maintaining a high level of accuracy and detail.
- Well organised and able to prioritise tasks.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a small team.
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing and dynamic consultancy. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.