9 months ago
Our client is a European confectionery business with 10 factories in Belgium, Holland, Germany, Switzerland and the UK, working with a wide range of retailers. Their focus is primarily retailer brand chocolate, as well as manufacturing a range of products in their brands. They make almost all formats of confectionery including bars, snacks, boxed core and premium gifting products. In the UK, the focus in primarily retailer brand sugar confectionery such as toffees, eclairs and chocolate crèmes.
Position: HR Officer
Location: Corby, Northampton
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week but part time roles will be considered.
About the role:
They are looking for a highly motivated HR Officer to take on a unique opportunity and ownership of HR for their UK site. The post holder will be responsible for all HR & payroll queries, recruitment, training and benefit administration. The position is for 37.5 hours per week however the company would look to accommodate those looking to work reduced hours.
- Provide generalist HR support across the business advising on all areas of employment law
- Advises and coaches managers on employee relation issues
- Development and maintenance of HR policies and procedures in line with best practice
- Preparing and processing the monthly payroll
- Producing monthly management reports
- Overseeing recruitment across the site at all levels
- Responsible for the effective delivery of processes including contract preparation, reference checking, new starters, terminations, inductions, all other employee related documents
- Maintenance of the Time Management System, MitreFinch
- Monitoring training requests and arranging training
- Liaising with external providers to organise site visits
- Assisting with external audits
- Involvement in any ad-hoc HR project and administrative tasks as required
Essential Skills / Experiences:
- Significant HR and payroll experience
- Good understanding of UK employment law
- Working with a TMS and / or payroll system
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office; Knowledge of HRIS is a plus
Desirable Skills / Experiences:
- Experience in food manufacturing
- Speaking a second European language
You may have experience of the following: HR Officer, Payroll Assistant, HR Executive, Payroll Officer, HR Administration, Payroll Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Administrator, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, HR Support etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.