Parker Young is supporting one of the fastest growing and most successful businesses in the UK to identify a HR Officer on a part time basis
As HR Officer, you will support the HR Manager with the delivery of the people plan by providing pro-active and professional HR generalist and administration support to key stakeholders, on all aspects of HR. This will include the full employee life-cycle, support for our people strategy, engagement and talent strategy and breadth of HR experience aligned to our company values. You will be heavily involved in recruitment and supporting/ developing talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and contributing making the company a better place to work
- Maintaining the HR database
- Conduct HR inductions and implement on-boarding plans
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Manage the end to end hiring process.
- Ensure compliance of all new starters
- Provide coaching and support on policies and procedures
- Assist in performance and absence management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Champion a high-performance culture
- Produce reports, statistics and manipulate MI data
- Remain up to date on employment legislation
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required by the company
Our client requires an experienced HR generalist, preferably with a strong background in professional services recruitment. As you will often be working with minimal supervision, you must be a self-starting individual with a strong emphasis on developing business relationships and able to convey detail and ideas logically. You will have extensive experience in working with HR databases or similar systems (e.g. payroll, CRM systems) and proven experience in recruitment including on-line advertising and interviewing. You will have experience in handling ER matters and in dealing with the full employee life-cycle
This role is part- time (27.5 hours per week) but requires the candidate to have an element of flexibility in the days/ hours worked each week to support business demand.
Is this role for you? Do you have any queries? Would love to hear from you.