about 1 year ago
Our client is the leading provider of Employee Car Ownership Schemes in the UK, delivering complete solutions that span consultancy and scheme design through to implementation and fleet management. They have a strong client base in Automotive and Corporate sectors, working in partnership with 25 manufacturer brands to deliver schemes to more than 300 businesses and 2000 franchise dealerships.
Position: HR Officer
Location: Head Office, Bury
Job type: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover)
Hours: 9-5 Monday - Friday
Salary: £28,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday (incl. buy and sell scheme), Generous Pension Scheme, Car Scheme, Death in Service, Private Medical Insurance and Cash Plan (incl. EAP), Free Car Parking, Fruit at Work, Professional Qualification Sponsorship, Free Social Events
About the role:
To provide a comprehensive HR generalist service to all areas of the business in relation to the recruitment, benefits, engagement, wellbeing and support of the CBS team.
- Play a key role in recruitment and selection, identifying relevant methods of recruitment to source high calibre candidates, within the recruitment budget.
- Coordinate all stages of the recruitment process including development of role profiles for new positions, creating adverts, benchmarking and all onboarding administration.
- Use the recruitment ATS to ensure a seamless and effective recruitment process, including in the production of metrics and reports.
- Assist the Head of People, Culture & Values in activities relating to the People Strategy and Plan, including but not limited to, engagement, reward and succession planning.
- Support the L&D Officer in L&D initiatives when required throughout the business, including delivering induction sessions and HR related training.
- Support and coordinate the development and implementation of PCV initiatives and processes.
- Prepare reports for the Head of People, Culture & Values including monitoring and reporting on HR metrics such as sickness absence and attrition.
- Promoting the CBS Employer Brand through positive and professional representation and working with the Head of People, Culture & Values and the Marketing Team.
- Supporting the Head of People, Culture & Values with a range of initiatives including Investors in People, Best Companies to Work For, Wellbeing and Coaching.
- Level 5 CIPD Qualification.
- Previous experience managing recruitment processes.
- Previous experience of administering rewards and benefits including PMI and pensions.
- Up to date employment law knowledge and understanding of implications on the business of this.
- Commercial awareness relating to the HR arena.
- A credible and professional approach to all tasks and in representing CBS and the CBS Employer Brand.
- Ability to work in line with CBS Core Values of pride, integrity, accountability, continuous improvement and enjoyment.
- IT literate – MSOffice and HR Software.
You may have experience of the following: HR Services Officer, HR Officer, HR Business Partner, HR Manager, HR Advisor, HR Support, Human Resources, HR Assistant, HR Executive, etc.