Job Title: HR & Happiness Officer
Location: North Finchley, London
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (40 hours per week, Monday to Friday)
The company believe that people are their most important asset and creating the right environment for them is key. They are looking for a highly organised, efficient, creative and energetic HR & Happiness Officer to support their team as well as acting as an assistant to members of their Executive Team
- Making sure employees feel valued. Not just as professionals, but as people.
- Listening to employees.To understand what it is employees need to be happy, you need to listen to them. It is the only way you can figure out when something is not going as well as it should, and what to do to make it better.
- Value day to day work. Nothing burns them out more quickly than feeling like your effort is not appreciated. It is the HR & Happiness Officer's duty to make sure employees know that their work matters.
- Support their teams & their growth. When they need help, proactively doing what it takes to remove barriers and help them to be productive, efficient and happy. People need to have room to grow, educate themselves and learn continuously every day. The HR & Happiness Officer should help make sure they have the resources and means to do this within their workspace.
- Create a positive work environment. It's not all about productivity and salaries: employees should be having fun at work! This is the HR & Happiness Officer's key goal.
- Encourage teamwork. Positively functioning teams is a "symptom" of a functioning company, not only in terms of productivity but also in terms of happiness in the company. In order to promote and encourage it, the HR & Happiness Officer should organize events like team building activities, retreats and others that build team spirit.
- Empower employees. The more power employees have regarding the company and how it works, the more emotional energy they will invest in it and the more satisfied they will feel in their day to day.
- Support Office. Being involved in their day to day operations and shaping their office with your own ideas, enthusiasm and creativity to create a unique environment. Recruit new employees to help support the growth of the company, send out internal communications to all members of staff, organising inductions for new members of staff, arrange training to develop employees
- Previous experience in an office administration role or similar
- Previous experience in a PA role
- Previous experience in a HR administration role
- Proficient in Microsoft products
- Approachable and a great team player with hands on attitude
- Professional, proactive, creative and fun
- Able to work under minimal or no supervision
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Great people management skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Adaptability, flexibility, resilience
- Right to work in UK
- Fluency in English
Holiday and Benefits:
- They are a family-friendly company, with competitive salaries
- Holiday leave entitlement will be 20 working days per year (excluding bank holidays)
- Employee bonus scheme incentive exists for loyalty of service.
- Casual Dress
Please note that due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position so all candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
If you feel that you meet the criteria and want an exciting and challenging role where you can enhance your skills and build a long-term career, then this role is for you!
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Human Resource Officer, HR Officer, Group HR Officer, HR Advisor, Personnel Manager, People Team, HR Specialist, Recruitment Manager, Senior HR Coordinator, Group HR Operations Officer, HR Operations Controller, Senior HR Assistant may also be considered for this role.