Annapurna Recruitment is partnering with a Global Fintech organisation to recruit a HR Operations Excellence Specialist on a permanent basis
Responsible for the planning and co-ordination of all activities relating to HR Operations, HRIS and associated systems. You will work along side the HRIS professionals and the shared services team to ensure that there is standardised process across the whole organisation.
- End-to-end work on some new processes' design, optimisation and implementation - full project plan creation and execution through all stages of the project from mapping, problem statement
- Analysis, design through to managing technical build, and liaison with HRIS team
- Develops standard and custom reports templates dashboards scorecards and metrics as directed by senior HR colleagues
- Draft management information reports for presentation to HR colleagues
- Interprets data to identify improvement opportunities and suggest changes to HR services tools and programmes
- Support the implementation of varied HR programmes
- Implementation of Operational Best Practice Standards.
- HR Administration, scanning documentation, data entry and MI data reporting
- Development and delivery of HR operational training to embed process, SLA changes
Workday - Essential
Experience of working in a large shared services background or have worked as a HR Operations specialist is highly desirable.
This is an exciting role to work in a Global Fintech business paying £45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits.