Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity.
Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
We are currently seeking a Reward & HR Operations Manager who will report to the Chief People Officer as part of our dynamic London team.
The Reward and HR Operations Manager will partner closely with the WW HRBP’s to ensure delivery of data, systems, processes and reporting needed to achieve the people strategy while driving HR efficiency as we scale up our business. You will need to be able to adapt between being strategic and operational; leading worldwide HRIS projects for the brand and owning the annual salary review and bonus process, alongside supporting on day to day basis with reward and HRIS escalations.
How you will contribute:
Compensation and Reward
• Manage the annual salary performance review process, defining the timeline, partnering with HRBP’s, sense checking requests, preparing and participating in sign-off meetings. The role will also be responsible for overseeing the effective administration of the process, working in collaboration with the Kering HRSS team
• Devise compensation packages for corporate and retail employees, administering as appropriate Alongside the Chief People Officer
• Co-design and implement variable commission and bonus schemes that reward employee performance – managing on a monthly (retail) and annual (Corporate) basis
• Identify opportunities to elevate our global benefits offering
• Participate and obtain salary benchmark data to ensure we remain competitive
• Support the HRBPs across the business in determining the appropriate positioning of new roles, applying Hay methodology Budget and Forecasting
• Lead the worldwide annual HR budgeting and forecasting process; preparing packs as necessary for the CPO, CFO and CEO for sign-off
• Partner with HRBPs to determine new roles and appropriate phasing
• Monitor the worldwide HR budget, identifying risk areas where appropriate
• Manage the monthly upload process of HR costs to the Kering Group HRIS
• Define and continuously improve global HR processes and work closely with the Kering Group to streamline HR activities
• Using system reporting dashboards, analyse and report on worldwide corporate HR KPIs
• Lead the global roll out of HRIS tools and projects, and support HRBPs and business leaders with adoption (including Workday and associated modules)
Your Skills and Experience:
• Strong project management skills in relation to HR cycle projects, with previous experience rolling out and managing new HRIS tools
• Strong knowledge of HR controlling and compensation processes
• Experience managing and developing compensation and reward programmes in a luxury or FMCG environment
• Excellent attention to detail, with an aptitude streamlining processes for greater efficiency, whilst looking to add value to the business
• Ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels of the business
• Resilient, pro-active and solutions focused, when working in an agile and fast paced environment.
• Previous experience working with global HRIS systems including Workday
• Degree level educated or equivalent in related discipline
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.