4 months ago
HR Operations Manager - London (City EC3)
6 Month Temporary Contract
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 p.a.
Our client a foreign bank based in the City of London, are looking for an experienced HR Operations Manager. This role will be responsible for providing operational and administrative support for the Europe HR team.
• To provide records management and administrative support to the Human Resources team.
• Manage HR operational processes including ensuring effective on-boarding of new employees in accordance with regulatory requirements.
• Manage HR reporting and third party suppliers (e.g. benefits providers), ensuring compliance.
• To collaborate globally and Human Resources team to contribute to building strong relationships with key stakeholders.
• To provide effective records management support e.g. electronic filing, effective documentation management in line with GDPR requirements.
• Providing a speedy and efficient response to all day to day/first line HR and benefits queries.
• Managing completion of employee offers, background screening, DBS checks and on-boarding in accordance with regulatory requirements.
• Ensure Payroll Manager has payroll instructions, information and documentation for monthly payroll.
• Administrative management of employee absence reporting.
• Provide administrative support for visa applications, renewals and right to work checks.
• You will have a strong administrative background in a HR team.
• You will need to be a highly productive multi-tasker and will be comfortable with managing competing priorities and a high volume of work.
• You will be able to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
• You will have excellent organisation skills and a pragmatic approach, demonstrating a high degree of flexibility and adaptability.
• You will have high attention to detail and empathy to deal with sensitive personal circumstances and diverse client group.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
28 days ago
only 10 hours until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close