Annapurna Recruitment is partnering with a Global Financial Services Organisation with offices based in London to recruit a HR Operations Specialist on permanent basis.
As a HR Operations Specialist you will be responsible for the full employee lifecycle for the business.
Your duties will include:
- Employee related queries via telephone, face to face and email.
- Production of contractual documentation for employees.
- Provision of employer reference letters for current and former staff.
- Input of employee data.
- Filing of employee documents.
- Administration of training courses.
- Design, review, enhancement and documentation of workflow processes.
- Preparation of/familiarisation with information relating to HR systems, benefits, products and processes as required.
- Cultivate awareness of legal, audit, security and regulatory requirements relevant to the work of the Shared Service Centre.
- Experience within a regulated environment is essential.
- Strong shared services experience.
- Use of SAP system would be desirable.
This is an exciting role to work for a large financial services organisation with offices based in Central London salary circa £35,000 - £39,000 + Benefits.
If you're interested in the role then please contact Carmela Burns.