HR & PAYROLL ADMIN COORDINATOR
12 MONTH FIXED-TERM CONTRACT
HR TEAM, BASED AT SEGA HQ IN BRENTFORD, WEST LONDON
REPORTING TO THE HR SYSTEMS & INSIGHTS MANAGER
A BIT ABOUT SEGA
SEGA is one of the leading interactive entertainment companies in the world, with our European HQ based in West London and our five world-class development studios spanning the UK, France and Canada. Known for quality and creativity above all else, our studios include Sports Interactive, Amplitude Studios, The Creative Assembly and Relic Entertainment.
At the heart of SEGA is our publishing team based at our European HQ, where we help the studios bring their creative vision to life. Here we have a talented team of Tech gurus, Sales extraordinaires, Marketing & PR wizards, QA champions and more.
Together, we drive the continued success and evolution of our Western business.
WORKING THE SEGA WAY
We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we make sure that we look after ours…
- For our gaming buffs, you can get involved in our lunchtime gaming sessions in our games lounge, regular gaming tournaments and free SEGA games on Steam
- If you're more of a foodie, you can take advantage of Icecream Wednesdays or our fresh fruit and cereal every single day
- Fitness fanatics will love our discounted gym membership, ride to work scheme, workout area and bootcamps in the park. You can find your zen with weekly yoga classes as well as in-house massage therapy
- You'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes life assurance, income protection, private healthcare & dental insurance schemes and an enhanced contributory pension scheme. We offer competitive salaries and a fantastic bonus scheme so that you can stay motivated and focused on making SEGA the best it can be
· We hold regular lunch & learn sessions, company updates at the world-famous BAFTA theatre in Central London and Summer and Christmas parties that you’ll want to brag to your mates about! What’s not to love?
- We pride ourselves on having flexible working hours to ensure that you have a life outside of the office
- We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Check out our Careers website to find out why we are a workplace you’ll never want to leave!
There are exciting times ahead for us in the HR team here at SEGA! We’re transitioning our current payroll system to a newer, enhanced version. By embracing best in class technology, we’ll be able to boost the level of service we provide to the business, and the HR & Payroll Admin Coordinator will play a key role in this transition.
If you’re the right person for the job, you’ll be familiar with HR administration and payroll coordination across multiple entities, and will have experience working with an outsourced payroll and benefit provider. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with previous experience in HR & payroll to bring their knowledge to a collaborative technology focused team and make a real difference.
There are 2 key areas that we’d love your support with:
- Take ownership of coordinating the UK monthly payroll
- Perform all relevant payroll month end tasks
- Ensure we maintain accuracy and have a high level of service from our outsourced payroll provider
- Actively collaborate with the outsourced payroll team and with the UK development studios
- Ensure all studios are informed of any changes to processes following on from the transition to this new technology
- Work with our benefits provider to ensure all payroll data is communicated and processed in the correct manner
- Ensure we have one source of truth, maintaining data integrity between our HR database, payroll and benefit providers are correct by performing and iterating month end checks
- Ensure we are compliant and up-to date with payroll legislation and GDPR
- General administration including employee life-cycle coordination
- HR system database administration
- Coordinate and assist with annual HR processes
- Assist the wider HR team in the scheduling and generation of HR reports
- PO processing
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, with an in-depth knowledge of v-lookups and formulas
- Digitally fluent, with a strong understanding of HR and payroll activities
- Experience working with a fully managed outsourced payroll provider and benefit providers in general
- Strong attention to detail
- A natural communicator and collaborator; experience working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Organised and pro-active, meeting key deadlines with lots of initiative and an ability to work at pace