Job Title: HR & Payroll Administrator
Location: Central London
Salary: £35k - £38k pro rata
Hours: Part Time - 3 days per week, Days TBC
OVERVIEW OF COMPANY
Our client is a high-end Creative Production Studio based in London / New York and Berlin. Renowned for photographic realism and attention to detail. Working with leading brands worldwide we create powerful advertising campaigns for print, interactive and broadcast media.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to use their experience in a creative fast paced environment. You will become a key part of the business through ensuring efficient and manageable processes are implemented and maintained.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to: Group COO / Group Finance Manager (Both based in London)
They require an experienced Payroll/HR Administrator to take responsibility for all Payroll and HR administration.
MAIN ASPECTS OF THE ROLE
Support to the Group COO and Group Finance Manager
- Processing of Monthly Payroll for Permanent staff in London (circa 30 employees)
- Managing outsourced Payroll partner in Berlin for Berlin staff (currently 2, with growth planned)
- Manage all statutory UK payroll matters including:
- Pension auto-enrolment and process via portal
- Complete year end payroll including P60's, P11d's
- Calculate and confirm Quarterly and Annual commissions for all sales staff in London, Berlin and the US based on the sales figures achieved for each territory.
- Collate, check and approve all London and Berlin Freelance invoices using the PO log
- Process monthly invoices for London and Berlin Freelancers (incl Sch D)
- Prepare reports for senior Management
- Administration support for recruitment.
- Liaise with Line managers to ensure arrangements for new starters are in place including the issue of confirmation letters and contracts etc.
- Work with the Receptionist / Office Administrator to ensure all staff / Freelancer site inductions take place.
- Maintain an up to date and legally correct staff handbook that reflects all the necessary statutory employment law requirements.
- Maintain accurate records of staff leave - holidays/sickness/other absence as well as time in lieu etc….
- Maintain a master record of all salaries, benefits, commissions and annual increases etc.
- Prompt Senior and Dept Managers to hold and record probationary and annual appraisals in a timely fashion.
- Issue all letters and relevant documentation to confirm increases / changes to staff packages and ensure these are then filed in staff personnel files.
- Working with Producers to ensure all freelancer forms are signed and logged accordingly.
- Processing and maintaining contract database for both Permanent and Freelance staff
- Liaise with Taylor James's outsourced HR support service to assist with all matters relating to staff procedures, policies and documentation as well as any personnel issues that may arise.
- Work with the Receptionist / Office Administrator to ensure that all Health and Safety related matters and documentation are up to date.
Technical requirements and experience:
- Ability to work in a sole role effectively and take full ownership of payroll
- Proven experience of Payroll management and HR administration is essential.
- Proficient with MS Office, Excel, Outlook, Sage Payroll, Sage, Pension portals and HR Systems
- Strong understanding of Accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices.
- Payroll qualifications such as CIPP would be advantageous.
- Experience of HR administration and control of staff records and documentation.
- HR training / qualifications such as CIPD would be advantageous.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role attaching a covering letter.
Candidates with experience of; Payroll Administrator, Payroll Executive, Payroll, Finance Administrator, Payroll and Human Resources Administrator, HR, Human Resources, Accounts Clerk, Payment Associate, Payment Processing, Accounts Payable Assistant, Accounts Assistant will also be considered for this role.