Portfolio Group is currently working with a large pharmaceutical company who are looking for a HR Project Manager to start ASAP. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company who are really looking to expand globally.
- In partnership with the Head of HR, responsible for developing, implementing and delivering the robust program management.
- Implement program management processes, methodologies, tools and templates to ensure. These include milestone delivery tracking, risk and issue management, dependency management.
- Monitor and report on overall transformation program progress and liaise with respective responsible functional/business stakeholders to correct any deviations from the plan and/or the budget.
- Work with Global HR lead to create and manage overall project plan.
- Set up HR RAID log, manage and follow up on actions
- Data room set up - gather HR data required and upload to SharePoint site
- Manage HR tracker and any change control
- Work with Finance to track budget & spend against business case, including work on any FTE/HC reconciliations and alignment
- HR data analysis e.g. Diversity impact to change and legal /works council or union reporting required
- Work with HR Ops to manage bulk employee data change process and requests
- Interface with all HR work-streams to ensure they are provided with information required to execute plan.
- Management of employee consultation and communication requirements, including co-ordination and creation of all materials required. Work with Change & Comms Lead to:
- Create manager and employee briefing packs
- Input, review and approve all works council communications and presentations.
- Input into briefings for existing communication events (Webinar's, All Hands, SLT events), where questions may be raised or the project is to be presented.
- Work with PMO to respond to any data room queries, obtain and validate responses
Education and skills:
- HR professional
- Experience of managing Outsourcing, TUPE and redundancy projects in global organisations
- Preferable experience of shared services implementation
- Business understanding / commercial mind-set required, not afraid to challenge
- Strong strategic thinking and decision making
- Experience in working for similar large scale global organizations in a dynamic environment
- Experience of managing relationships and deliverables across functions in a complex organization
If you feel this is the right role for you then please send your CV for immediate consideration!