HR Project Manager
London, £50,000 - £60,000
Our client, a sector leading FTSE250 Industrial business, are looking to build out their award winning HR function with the recruitment of a top-of-class HR Project Manager.
This role, reporting into the Group HR Director, will manage and lead a team through a variety of HR projects, and implement effective HR strategies and solutions. You will also support the Talent and OD Director and add insight on the company HR strategy.
- Work with business leaders across the HR function to deliver best practice within Talent and OD projects.
- Act as the SME on a variety of projects across Talent, HR Systems and MI analysis, among other areas.
- Build effective and credible relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Form effective networks across the HR community.
- Support HR Directors with assessments, customer insight and employee engagement.
- Assess MI data and HR insights to be able to give observations around business risk and identify group capability improvements.
- Collaborate with HR Directors with researching and delivering the HR Strategy.
- A clear and demonstrable successful HR background within a large matrixed business. Exposure across the public sector or in the construction space desirable.
- Degree qualified, ideally with CIPD qualification or similar.
- Experience working collaboratively within a team, with some line management experience.
- Ability to work with multiple senior stakeholders across the business, and act as the SME
- Resilient and capable of managing evolving HR projects.
- Good judgement and strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to approach diverse audiences and meet business needs.
If this role matches your experience and sounds suitable, please contact me onor