HR Projects Manager
Our client, a leading Global Law Firm, are looking for a top level HR Projects Manager to join them in their London Head Office.
This role will sit within the HR Operations team and work closely with the wider HR personnel including, HRBPs, Talent and Diversity individuals. You will lead on all HR Projects and ensure that they are managed successfully to completion.
- Responsible for picking up and driving, until completion, HR projects and the HR project agenda
- Develop and maintain a project methodology to drive change within the business
- Develop rapport and communication with your key stakeholders to drive project efficiency
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that will hinder projects or deadlines
- Report to the EMEA Director of HR to produce monthly project reports
- A clear and demonstrable background of success within the HR Generalist space
- Clear experience of working within the project management arena with a clear methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Educated to a degree level, ideally with a PM related qualification
- Experience of implementing complex projects and working with senior stakeholders
This is a great opportunity to get involved with a business growing on a global scale and challenging the norm in their sector. You will have senior visibility from day one and be trusted to add significant value.