Fixed Term Contract until 31 December 2019
Do you want to work for a global professional membership organisation where you will be able to see the tangible impact of your work on the world we all live in? If so, this could be the organisation for you. Our client is at the heart of a management career in construction.
They are the world's largest and most influential professional body for construction management and leadership, and their members work worldwide in the development, conservation and improvement of the built environment. Perhaps most importantly, they are tasked with promoting good practice within their industry to improve quality of life for every one of us.
They are now looking for a HR Generalist in a fixed-term role until the end of 2019. You will focus on leading and improving their recruitment activities, and delivering an efficient and value added process. Your key responsibilities will include;
- Partnering with hiring managers across the business, taking responsibility for the full recruitment cycle on all their vacancies;
- Leading on a variety of activities aimed at building their employer brand and enhancing their ability to recruit directly;
- Leading a review of all their recruitment activities and processes and deliver improvements to the quality, cost and time associated with these activities;
- Helping them to develop their recruitment analytics, developing a framework to deliver greater insight from their recruitment/on-boarding process; and
- Contribute to the broader work of the HR team whenever the opportunity arises.
So, if you have a generalist HR background and can bring demonstrable experience of in-house recruitment; from planning through to attraction, selection and on-boarding, then they would be delighted to hear from you!
They are looking for a strong team player who has experience of working in a small team. You will be a confident communicator, used to dealing with confidential matters, and will bring excellent administrative, organisational, numerical and analytical skills to the role. You’ll also need to be proficient in a variety of Microsoft packages, with experience of working with HR systems.
What you might be asking is – why work for them?
They can offer you a really friendly, flexible and welcoming working environment. They’ll show you that they are committed to your personal wellbeing and to your development within your role, and they’ll make sure that you’re constantly learning throughout your time with them. They even hold a Silver Investors in People Award – which they really hope will show you their commitment to this.
No two days will be the same in this exciting position, so if you thrive in an ever changing environment and love to get your teeth into a real challenge then this could be the role for you!
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email