17 days ago
HR Recruitment Specialist
Working as part of the wider HR Team you will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment journey by building a strong employer brand. With a focus on providing a seamless experience you will guide candidates and hiring managers through the recruitment processes ensuring our client attracts, hires and retains the most qualified employees.
HR Recruitment Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute recruiting plans that are aligned with the company values and objectives.
- Advertise and source candidates on the company, social and professional platforms.
- Provide shortlists and support line Managers through the recruitment processes.
- Screen applicants to evaluate candidate to meet the requirements.
- Support with Interviewing candidates via phone, web conferencing and in person.
- Create assignments, numerical, language and logical reasoning tests.
- Collaborate with Managers to identify future hiring needs.
- Collect data to review and refine the recruitment process through effective KPI’s.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the recruitment applicant tracking system.
- Design and update job descriptions.
- Prepare employment contracts, ensure employment records are received, systems updated, and pre-employment checks are received.
HR Recruitment Specialist Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar internal recruitment role is essential.
- Previous HR experience would be an advantage.
- You will ideally be CIPD qualified to level 3 or above.
- Experience of using an ATS.
- IT & social media savvy (experience of recruiting on Facebook/LinkedIn).
- Potential start date of February 2021.
- To be able to work individually whilst part of a team to deliver the organisations goals.
- Comply with employment legislation and safeguard all confidential, commercially sensitive and personal data.
About our client:
They are the ‘UK’s leading independent plastics supplier’ with over 50 years of experience in the manufacturing and distribution industry. Their business isn’t simply about product; it’s about people. Even though they are part of a larger Group, their family values allow them to remain focused on growth and the ambitions of their employees by supporting progressive career paths.
Location: Leicester, LE3
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday – Friday (some flexibility may be required)
Benefits: 30 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) rising with length of service; company pension; company bonus scheme; free car parking; full induction programme; training and development opportunities.
Please submit your application without delay to avoid disappointment; we may close vacancies prior to the closing date if we receive a sufficient number of completed applications.
You may have experience of the following: Talent Acquisition Lead, Internal Recruiter, In House Recruiter, In-house Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Internal Recruitment Lead, Senior Recruiter, Resourcer, Resourcing Executive, HR Recruitment Specialist, Human Resources, etc.