about 1 month ago
Elevation Recruitment Group are delighted to be working with one of our key client partners, based in Doncaster, to recruit an experienced HR & Reward Analyst. The is a 6-12 month contract in the first instance but likely to be extended or made permanent.
The role will provide strong analysis and advice to the HR function on key people metrics including reward management and data, as well as providing recommendations to implement improvements.
- The role will partner with the HR team to identify and analyse data to inform decision making to shape the people and reward agenda
- Develop insights using new innovative methods to inform the business of key trends and inform decision making
- Be responsible for driving a job family pay strategy and framework together with pay grade structure and a process for approval through an internal Remuneration Committee
- Manage the reward and recognition framework, interpreting stakeholder requirements and providing advice and guidance
- Support on job evaluation projects, developing job descriptions and working with managers to ensure consistent approach across the business
- Build strong working relationships with all stakeholders
To be successful in the role you must have previous experience of working in a HR function covering Reward, job evaluation, pay modelling and HR Analysis projects. You MUST be advanced in the use of Excel as well as HRIS systems. You must be highly analytical and be able to translate this into useable policies and processes across the business.
This is a super opportunity for someone to join an established and forward thinking team. Flexibility will be given to work from home, with some time in the office for meetings etc.
23 days ago
only 5 days until close