My client based in Northamptonshire are looking for an experienced HR Rewards and Benefits Administrator to join their team.
- Answer reward queries relating to pay, bonus schemes and employee benefits which are received by telephone and email from employees and third party providers, within service level agreement.
- Provide information to third party providers using reports produced from MI system in relation to PMI, GIP, Life Assurance, voluntary benefits and share plans.
- Maintain databases that are needed to track entitlements to benefits on a monthly basis for any starters and leavers.
- Liaise with benefit providers on on-going membership queries and annual renewals.
- Support annual salary review processes.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- The successful candidate will ideally have experience of a similar rewards/benefits role, working within a multi-site company.
- The post holder must be competent with Excel including Mail Merges, V-Look Ups and Pivot Tables, and have excellent customer service skills when dealing with stakeholders.
- Knowledge of reward and payroll administration processes, effective communication skills, and the ability to work in an organised and methodical manner are integral to this role.
The HR Shared Service Centre operates between 08.00 and 18.00 between Monday and Friday. A 7.5 hour shift pattern is in operation between those hours.
If you are an experienced HR Rewards and Benefits Administrator immediately available and would like to apply please do not hesitate to contact me onfor a confidential chat or apply with your up to date C.V.