Our client is currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team in the position of HR Service Delivery Advisor at Northampton, on a Fixed Term Contract for 1 year.
· Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries; with focus on supporting line managers as well as HR. To positively broker responses and answers as appropriate, to pass swiftly to the relevant HR stakeholder when required, but have a ‘contact to resolution’ approach to HR matters.
· To assist in the application of standard work and ways of working to ensure consistency of people management practices across the Group.
· Administer HR-related documentation, connected with all aspects of the employee lifecycle such as: (but not restricted to) recruitment, contracts of employment, induction, probationary periods, pay reviews, bonuses, maternity, paternity, parental leave, driving license checks, child care, reward and benefits, absence, disciplinaries, grievances, performance management, union negotiations, HR budgets
· Ensure the relevant HR database, personnel file and record keeping is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
· Provide additional recruitment support such as setting up interviews and issuing of all relevant correspondence
· Assist with the development and publication of HR Policies and Procedures, ‘How do I’ guides
· Assist in the development of HR systems and ways of working
· Provide data for and prepare management information reports including analysis and insight
· Support and liaise with HR Business Partners as necessary
· Attends to correspondence including sorting and distributing HR mail, drafting, preparing and/or typing correspondence, reports or meeting minutes
· Schedules meetings and appointments for HR team ensuring all appropriate materials have been reviewed and distributed.
· Work as part of a multifunctional employee service focused team; share knowledge of HR specialism’s with all other team members
· Learn and develop the same knowledge, skill and capability for all aspects of payroll and pensions to ensure a multifunctional team.
· To be involved in any HR Projects and or other ad hoc duties arising from time to time
The role holder is expected:
· to comply with all aspects of the company Compliance Policy
· to ensure that all the business/operations are performed in accordance with instructions and procedures and in such a way so as to prevent any fraudulent activities taking place
· to comply with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and to observe the requirements of the Company Safety Policy and other relevant legislation
· to update all areas of knowledge as required to carry out the job with maximum effectiveness and to attend training/development courses as and when required
· to comply will all aspects of the HR Policies and Procedures of the Company
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.