12 days ago
Do you thrive working in a busy, team environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity to join our client's HR team as a HR Support Desk Adviser. In this role you will contribute to the effective delivery of their front-line national service. You will provide a professional support service to managers and staff in the execution of HR transactional and administrative tasks.
This role you will give you great exposure to many different types of HR work and provide generalist experience for those wishing to develop and progress their HR career. If you don’t currently hold a CIPD qualification Level 3, they will support you to achieve this as part of your development in HR.
HR Support Desk Adviser Responsibilities:
In order to be successful in this role you will need a good working knowledge of policy and procedure in at least one area of HR. Your effective time management skills will be necessary, and you will have the ability to organise, prioritise and re-prioritise your own workloads. You will put the customer first and have experience of communicating with a wide range of stakeholders. Being self-motivated and taking responsibility for your own development is key. You react positively to changes and are an excellent team player.
HR Support Desk Adviser Requirements:
- Experience of advising on HR policies and undertaking HR administration in a Contact centre environment.
- Good working knowledge of policy and procedure in at least one area of HR
- Effective time management skills including the ability to organise, prioritise and re-prioritise own workloads
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with staff of all grades
- Ability to self-motivate and take responsibility for own development
- Ability to react positively to changes
- Ability to work with others as a team
- Computer skills including intermediate level Excel
- CIPD qualified to Associate level
- Knowledge of more than one area of HR, e.g., Recruitment, Absence Management, Retirement, Redundancy
- Demonstrates continuous personal development in HR
- Knowledge of Fusion Oracle HR systems
- Advanced Excel skills
About our client:
It's an exciting time to join them, as they are committed to becoming the world’s leading land registry for speed, simplicity and an open approach to data, and aiming to achieve comprehensive registration by 2030.
Location: Nottingham, East Midlands, NG1 7AU
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £27,130 per annum
Closing Date: 11:55pm on Sunday 11th April 2021
You may have experience of the following: HR Support Desk Advisor, HR Coordinator, HR Advisor, HR Assistant, HR Generalist, HR Manager, Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources Advisor, Human Resources Assistant, Human Resources Manager, HRBP, CIPD, etc.