HR Systems Analyst
Our client own and operate a large number of stores around the central London area.
Position: HR Systems Analyst
Location: Soho, Central London
Job Type: Full Time, initially 6 months Fixed Term Contract
Salary: Base up to £32K depending on experience and a quarterly-paid bonus of 15%
Benefits: The chance to be part of a fun and social team; The opportunity to represent O2, a respected household brand. Career development opportunities including training; Various Benefits including Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Cycle to Work, Childcare Vouchers, Retail Discounts and Friends + Family O2 Discounts.
About the role:
Do you have solid experience of HR Systems Implementation or providing HR System Technical Support?
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a HR Systems Analyst to join their HR team of 2 based within a friendly office in Soho - Central London and focus on the implementation and administration of their HR system – Talentia.
The role is initially for a fixed-term period of 6 months, however has the potential for extension and / or moving onto a permanent contract.
As a HR Systems Implementation Analyst, you will work closely with the HR Assistant and Head of HR to provide a seamless employee experience. You will initially learn their HR administration processes from start to finish, before working towards the launch of their brand-new HR System – Talentia.
- Technical support and module building of Talentia system.
- Running regular reports on the HR system
- Developing new, and enhancing existing reports depending on the needs of the business
- Owning the quarterly performance management process by uploading mass spreadsheet data and running employee scorecards
- Inputting data in line with employee and organisational changes e.g. positions, promotions, starters, leavers, changes
- Leading on the build of additional modules such as Recruitment, Reporting and Succession Planning
- Continuously research, test and stay updated on all system updates and fixes
- Work with People Team to explore ways of optimising the use of the HRIS and lead efforts to improve the performance and functionality
- Produce, deliver and continuously develop customised reports using the reporting tools available
- Employee Life-cycle administration such as processing new starter checks, eligibility, writing employment contracts, providing references and letters, processing leavers, electronically filing all documents
- Supporting with HR audits and compliance
- HR project support e.g. Time & Attendance system, developing a feed between the HR system (Talentia) and Payroll system (ADP), building customised reports within the HR system, implementation and roll-out of new HR system modules
- Reporting on monthly Payroll changes through an Employee Changes report
- Must have experience providing technical HR system support or experience of HR system implementation
- Strong excel skills including using Vlookup's and formulas on a regular basis
- Must be computer literate with extensive experience of working with HR systems
- Aptitude for numbers, data, absorbing lots of information and willingness to learn
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills supported by examples
You may have experience of the following: Human Resources, HR Systems Implementation Analyst, Systems Analyst, Implementation Analyst, Business Analyst, HR Manager, Systems Support Analyst, IT Systems Analyst, HR SI Analyst, Performance Improvement, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.