HRIS Analyst (Workday), South London, up to £60,000, Human Resources and Personnel, £40K
HRIS Analyst (Workday), London, up to £40,000
My global client are currently recruiting for a HRIS Analyst to work on maintenance and development of their global Workday HR system.
The successful HRIS Analyst will be responsible for working on identifying areas to develop the system as well as implementing new modules and upgrades. The candidate will also work on the day to day maintenance of the system. They will also look after the data integrity and will work with stakeholders to help develop new reporting suites. This is a great role for someone looking to have a real impact on an organisation which has successfully implemented Workday and are looking to improve the way they are using it.
The best suited HRIS Analyst for the role will have:
* Experience working with Workday HCM in an implementation.
* Good functional and technical capability with Workday.
* Experience with integrations.
* Exposure to working in a second line support environment with a HR system.
* The ability to effectively organise workloads and think creatively when solving problems.
* Very strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation in a challenging and rewarding role. If this position sounds of interest then please send through your CV for consideration, for more information on the position please .
Role: HRIS Analyst (Workday)
Annapurna HR are acting as an employment agency with regards to this opportunity. For the latest news on HR Transformation and the 'Future of HR Systems' TV Series please visit: hrtn.tv.