Portfolio Group is currently working with an East London Local Authority who are looking for a HR Systems Officer to start ASAP. This is a temporary role and the client is willing to pay up to £25ph PAYE.
- To provide effective systems administration, maintenance and support for all HR systems
- To provide front-end support for HR systems including contributing to the development and implementation of user guides
- To ensure the integrity of the system data is maintained through the provision of regular housekeeping routines
- To be responsible for the maintenance of the LBR Organisational Structure
- To provide a customer focussed service
- To support the implementation of any major system changes including the roll out of any new functionality, software fixes and enhancements
- To liaise with external suppliers on system development matters to enable the achievement of desired requirements where applicable
- To identify system enhancements and improvements to improve the way users access and use HR systems and ensure users receive the appropriate systems training and on-going support
- To support the ensure new developments are fully documented and sufficient training and support Is given to users.
- To be actively involved in cross-service project teams to progress service improvements for HR systems as and when required
- To identify changes needed to business processes to increase the effectiveness of HR system delivery and support change implementation
- To provide first line help desk support to all HR Systems users on HR software issues and maintenance of an issues log to enable identification of themes and appropriate follow up action
- Experience of systems and databases including the development and roll out of new functionality.
- Advanced IT skills including Microsoft Office products
- Experience in the application and testing of system software upgrades and service packs
- Awareness of data management issues in relation to DPA and data maintenance including housekeeping routines
- Strong project management Skills and an understanding of what good project management looks like
- Must demonstrate evidence of continuous professional development
If you feel that this is the role for you then please send your CV for immediate consideration!