A FTSE listed investment firm are seeking a Global HR Systems and Reward Manager to handle day-to-day management of HRIS and to take charge of internal rewards policy.
- Lead the testing of System Developments, own the reporting and analysis of HR MI, and ensure the integrity of data.
- Act as the 'Super User' for HRIS, write and update manuals, and provide technical support and guidance to HR team and the business as a whole.
- Manage the groups employee benefits scheme and all aspects of the annual review processes including provider assessment.
- Conduct external remuneration bench-marking up to a senior management level and produce reports and MI to support the annual process.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Undertaking or previously CIPD qualified.
- Demonstrable understanding of HR and how data and analytics can improve it's capability.
- 3-5 years working in HR at an operational level - must be relevant to HR Systems and Reward.
- Experience with HR processes - e.g. New Starters, Employee Change, Leavers, Reporting and Analysis.
- Experience leading a HR Project.
- Experience in professional services.
Interested applicants should contact James Purton or send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org