HR & Talent Partner
London, £35,000 - £40,000
Our client, an innovative fashion company with a start-up feel, are looking to strengthen their dynamic HR team with a high potential HR and Talent specialist. This role will be based in Central London, and will play a vital part in the growth of the organisation.
- Liase with a wide range of stakeholders on HR initiatives and processes
- Drive employee engagement through a variety of mediums and activities
- Build candidate pipeline to establish a pro-active talent acquisition strategy
- Exectute recruitment and selection process for talent, internally and externally, and cultivate a talent mind-set
- Help to build the company employer brand externally
- Lead learning needs analysis process and create a learning culture
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable backgorund in the HR and Talent arena, ideally from a creative space or start up industry. They will have excellent team skills with a creative and innovative outlook. They will be strong in their verbal communication and be digitally savvy with a passion for technology. They will understand a customer centric organisation and be able to operate within a small team.
If interested, please contact Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org or call.