An exciting opportunity has risen for a HR Transition Manager to join a global technology business in Central London.
The successful candidate will join the HR M&A team and support on acquisitions in the UK. They will manage all people aspects of the integration and work collaboratively with the local HR teams.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Employee transfer
- Analyse date from due diligence
- Employment screening
- Grade and job level alignment of transferring employees
- Identify differences in employee benefits
- Prepare transfer documents
The ideal candidate will ideally have:
- Minimum of 5 years HR Experience TUPE or ARD Transitions
- HR/Law degree level qualification
- Project management skills
- Extensive experience in HR transformation and implementation and employee engagement
For more information on this role, please contact Kathryn on firstname.lastname@example.org