Annapurna Recruitment is partnering with a Global Consultancy business to recruit a Senior HR Transition Manager on a permanent basis
Following several years of sequential growth my client is looking to recruit a Human Resources team member to join the specialist HR M&A team in Europe and the UK to support acquisitions in the region immediately post closing and the successful transition of businesses. The role will involve managing all people aspects of integration and working closely and collaboratively with local Human Resources leadership.
The key deliverables of the role will be:
- Project management of employee transfer process from closing to integration
- Analyse data from due diligence including sale & purchase agreement and identify integration interventions to address diligence findings
- Report headcount on a monthly basis to workforce insights highlighting attrition or other changes identified.
- Employment screening:
- Work with local recruitment teams and external vendors to implement employment screening
- Put in place processes to track and monitor screening completion by transferring employees
- Mandatory training:
- Provide lists of employees to Ethics and Compliance and Academy teams to launch training
- Track and assist in chasing for non completion
- Facilitate discussions for grade and job level alignment of transferring employees with OEPM (Organisational Effectiveness and Performance Management) team.
- Once Operations team has set up new company structure in the HR system.
- Merger of entities:
- Identify differences in employee benefits and calculate cost of alignment to Cognizant employee benefits
- Discuss and agree approach with key stakeholders including Talent Management, Compensation &Benefits, legal, Corporate Development and exec sponsors in the business teams
- Build project plan to enable ARD/TUPE transfer of employees at applicable date
- Support target with their legal obligations with CTS legal team including election of Reps and their role
- Design change management and communication interventions for transferring employees in alignment with external PR and business strategic priorities, including training interventions where required
- Arrange presentations by key functions as required during consultation
- Prepare minutes of consultation meetings and share with Employee Reps
- Prepare transfer documentation
- Share employee data with HR Shared Services team to enable transfer to their systems
- Facilitate ongoing communication to employees immediately post transfer to complete bank details, check data etc.
- Prepare handover documents for Talent Management and C&B as reqired.
This is an exciting role to work for a global consulting leader, this is a permanent role paying between £75,000 - £90,000 + Benefits.